The Murphy Center for Hope provides support for people who are either on the brink of homelessness or currently without a permanent place to live. We are here for men, women and children of all ages who are not homeless by choice, but forced into homelessness by circumstance.
The Center is a place for people who are ready to make important changes to overcome crisis, but who need help doing so. Our success is measured one person and one family at a time by equipping people with the support they need to achieve stability and long-term self-sufficiency.
The Murphy Center for Hope has joined with agencies across the county to create a one-stop resource center where people can find the support they need to rebuild their lives.
Services available at the center include:
- Employment resources
- Housing assistance
- Financial counseling
- Transportation assistance
- Job training and educational opportunities
- Mental health and substance abuse counseling
- Phone and computer access for employment contacts
- Medical and dental health assistance
- Washer/dryer, kitchen, showers, and storage facilities
- Play areas for children’
¿Habla Español? – Presione aquí para: Información en Español